This Winter Woods Candle Cup was created by my own hand on the pottery wheel in Laceyville, PA USA. It was then refined and finished in the fires of the gas kilns , March 16th 2022 .
The cups were then filled with 100% soy wax scented with our own ” Tuscarora Timber” scent by local artist Kathy Taylor .
It is hoped that you will get as much enjoyment from my handmade “Fire to Earth” candle line as I did creating them.
When the flame has lost it’s glow, pot a plant and watch it grow.
Total weight: 25.20 oz.
Wax Volume: 12.oz
Height: 4. in
Width: 3.75 in
Each candle will be carefully packed and shipped in a 6x6x7in box.
Candle burning Safe practice:
- Always keep a burning candle within sight.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always use a candleholder or vessel specifically designed for the heat of candle use.
- Always burn candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris.
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s use and safety instructions carefully.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Do not burn a candle all the way down (leave 2” for pillars or ½” for containers).
- Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
- Use a snuffer to extinguish a candle.
- Never extinguish candles with water – oil and water DON’T mix!
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes or the flame becomes too high.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- Never burn a candle longer than 4 hours.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended.
- Enjoy the warm, relaxing glow of hand-made.